We deliver technological solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity and streamline operations nationwide. Our practical, innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help you achieve a competitive advantage with basic value added elements.
The Federal government and private sector are being subject to an increasing number of demands by society in their information management, including compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards, the protection of personal information, and the reinforcement of internal controls, which may be considered priority management issues. Moreover, the way in which an enterprise manages its information assets will become crucial to the successful realization of its management strategies. We support the IT management of sector Federal government agencies and the private sector that aim for sustainable growth throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
To support IT strategy and implementation, TLE plans for an appropriate timetable and approach for implementation while assisting in the promotion of optimization of IT investments with purpose and effect.
System Development to Operation
We believe that “in depth knowledge of business processes”, “advanced technological capabilities”, and “the control process that ensures maximum achievement of the objectives of the measures” are the three greatest keys to success. Our seasoned staff will make full use of the best practices, which have been proven through results for each objective, and provide powerful support to allow your company’s strategies to take shape.
Cisco Certified Engineers
Data Center Support
ERP Support/Migration (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
Web developer/programmer (C++, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net)
Green Things IT is Doing
- IT collects printer cartridges, such as laser, jet ink, and ink cartridges to ship to a recycling center.
- IT recycles outdated hardware and data tapes.
- Energy efficient Lenovo LCD monitors
- Energy Star 4.0 compliant
- TCO.03 compliant
- EPEAT Silver compliant
- Monitors go into "Standby" or "Sleep" after being idle for a period of time allowing them to use minimal power.
- Energy efficient Desktop PCs
- All Labs duplex (print on both sides)
- Web conferencing is used where appropriate.
- Raising the HVAC temperature in the Data Center has resulted in the condensers power cycling less frequently netting energy savings.